GMC Command Post

Jack

Are you going to do a major re-work on your little truck then Jack :?

Funny enough yes but no.

Have been looking for a while for my next project. I really like MV's with a theme, wrecker, tanker, ambulance etc etc but haven't found what I want. I want something different so I thought I would take a leaf out of Micks book and build my own.

I don't ever think you will ever come across a GMC Command Post Vehicle so I think I would like to build one - mechanically we all know I am on a learning curve with that one but on a construction side I am more than happy! So by doing this I can tick many boxes, have another MV, something that is different and something that needs to built for the reference of a historical model. I like what Mick done with his project.

I would also like an early closed cab GMC as well so that is another box that is ticked. So I am going to start the research on the project to see how much info I can actually get to see if I can get enough information to make it a pretty accurate representation otherwise I won't go a head with it as it would mean nothing in a historical sense.

Best wishes.

Jack.