mot exempt on line

just tried to online tax the ferret ,comes up with no mot cert found why cant u declare it mot exempt on line oh well of to post office mon:-\

You can, just click that you have a current mot, then a few screens on it asks you declare it's exempt, do the Fox online no probs..

nah not playing ball comes up with vehicle details not recognised and thats using no on tax reminder might be cause sorned it , saying that should still be possible , post office mon.

If you've sorned it reminder number not valid, use V5 Doc number

last year i did the explorer online just ticked the box saying i had a mot and it went through no probs

Likewise, my Explorer goes through with no problem having ticked the box saying it has an M.O.T.test, although it's exempt, but my Militant Mk1 actually has an M.O.T. test certificate, but that never goes through, neither when tested as an HGV, nor as a Class 4 motorhome??

It's still very satisfying watching someone in the Post Office trying to figure out a free road tax disc for an 11,300cc camper:)

Jules

all done at post office the problem as it turned out was i had sorned ferret using tax reminder was told if u do that u have to go to post office and they tax it using barcode on v5 and they dont keep v112g she didnt even look at it!:cool2: safariswing was correct

Edited by griff66

all done at post office the problem as it turned out was i had sorned ferret using tax reminder was told if u do that u have to go to post office and they tax it using barcode on v5 and they dont keep v112g she didnt even look at it!:cool2: safariswing was correct

If The local Post Office refuse to do it and the local DVLA office say they can then complain to Royal Mail. We did and got an apology letter and a book of first class stamps. The excuse was the staff werent trained, though they weren't trained in doing recorded delivery either, which is why I normally avoid them like the plague.

D & J