Sad News

commander

It is with deep regrets that I have to announce the sudden passing away of "50 CAL" or "Mark Galley"

known to many on here I am sure he was a larger than life figure in many ways and will be sorely

missed by all his many friends and associates

Commander

That is very sad indeed :(

Was he ill?

Mark appeared quite well when we last saw him on Boxing day and made no mention of any medical issues. It was no secret that Mark was an insulin dependent diabetic we are awaiting the outcome of a post mortem examination next week.

Mark will be sadly missed around the MV Social and rally events around the Northwest. He was a larger than life character interested in all aspects of the MV movement.

John Riley

The deed has been done and Marks friends who could made the trip to Crewe to say there final farewells

to him. It had been raining earlier but thanfully it stopped around lunch time the large cogregation of people

waiting outside said something of Marks character, there was a fair representation from local MVT groups

showing his standing not just in one group but quite a few who turned up I counted over 100 people at the

chapel of rest so farewell Mark

Chris