Happy New Year

rosie

Well as we come to the end of another year thought I would send you all a Rosie hug and wish each and everyone of you a very happy and peaceful 2011.

2010 was a good year for me

I gave up smoking and stuck to it, I started uni and am still enjoying it! I got a promotion at work, I held my neighbours hand as she was in the last throws of labour but missed the birth by minutes! and of course I turned 40 and had the best time ever at my party, apparently!!!!

As far as military vehicles are concerned, I watched proudly as the cubemeister rebuilt the front end of his GMC ( I helped him a bit but after breaking and dislocating my fingers called it a day), we had a fabulous trip over to Guernsey, a very successful Overlord show and then of course there was 'that' weekend! Where I laughed, giggled, screamed, waved and cried my way round Dorset!

I also received my most excellent helmet.

Good bye 2010 you were brilliant. Bring it on 2011.

Hi Rosie, I needed that hug,:hug: everything going wrong at the moment :argh: culminating in the washing m/c self destructing last night leaving me with a flood and a full load of half washed washing so thats another severe pain in the wallet.

Love and best wishes to you both for the New Year.

Happy New Year to every member, past,present and future!

Looking forward to 2011 as I am goin to get married to my beutiful fiancee Helen.

All the best

Mark

PS, lets have a fun, enjoyable, but above all safe 2011

Edited by chevpol