Nearly at 1000 posts

R Cubed

Welcome aboard Rich!

Should have your keys now to the Clubhouse - your room is next to ChrisG - we always do that just so that he can show you around...he tends to spend most of his time in the Thai Massage Suit :coffee:

You will also find you have your own garage for your GMC and it has heated spanners and carpet on the floor. The jeeps owners are asking for under floor heating but as you are an owner of a Mans Truck you will not need such things.

Dinner at 21:00, as always black tie please and then it is to the drawing room as AntarMike is giving a talk tonight on the finer details of writing long posts...........

Then bed time - breakfast at 07:00 - cooked by Richard F and of course as Richard is cooking it will be a full English!

Just looked at Rule Book - had to blow the dust off I have to add (long time since I have had to use it) and according to Rule 1 the answer is..........NO :coffee:

hummmpfffffffff

FINE!

I am off to sulk for England and drink my Chardonnay alone, might even eat my way through the chocolate as well.

Having done a cellar course and know how to keep real ale I might sabotage it!

mmwwaaaahaaahaaaahaaaaa

(have I over done the spoilt brat bit???? :D :kiss:)

Welcome aboard Rich!

Should have your keys now to the Clubhouse - your room is next to ChrisG - we always do that just so that he can show you around...he tends to spend most of his time in the Thai Massage Suit :coffee:

ah thats where I am :cool2:

Welcome aboard Rich!

You will also find you have your own garage for your GMC and it has heated spanners and carpet on the floor. The jeeps owners are asking for under floor heating but as you are an owner of a Mans Truck you will not need such things.

Dinner at 21:00, as always black tie please and then it is to the drawing room as AntarMike is giving a talk tonight on the finer details of writing long posts...........

Then bed time - breakfast at 07:00 - cooked by Richard F and of course as Richard is cooking it will be a full English!

I never got that welcome (come to think of it, I didnt get a welcome at all!!!)

is it because I is a postwar vehicle owner?

Rosie, I managed to get a copy of the keys to Jack personal wine cellar!!!!...................;)

Mark