Nearly at 1000 posts

R Cubed

I never got that welcome (come to think of it, I didnt get a welcome at all!!!)

is it because I is a postwar vehicle owner?

Rosie, I managed to get a copy of the keys to Jack personal wine cellar!!!!...................;)

Mark

Mark, you are Demi-God! X

Are wives of club members allowed in or do we have to sit outside in the freezing cold (with manflu already I hasten to add) waiting dutifully for their drunkern return?

Mark, you are Demi-God! X

Just looked at Rule Book - had to blow the dust off I have to add (long time since I have had to use it) and according to Rule 1 the answer is..........NO :coffee:

Looks like we'll have to smuggle her in or disguise her as ...................

Rosie, I managed to get a copy of the keys to Jack personal wine cellar!!!!...................;)

Mark

Much good they'll do you Rosie, there's sweet FA in there apart from some old wiring off a GMC, 2 pairs of manky socks and a picture of an Autocar U7144T:D

I am afraid that Rosie is going to have to get yacking somemore to get up to the 1000 so she can have her own key.

Are you giving me permission to talk utter **** so as to get a key?

Don't worry I will leave you men to it, am off to the club shop to get some overalls and a mug :-)

Much good they'll do you Rosie, there's sweet FA in there apart from some old wiring off a GMC, 2 pairs of manky socks and a picture of an Autocar U7144T:D
Thanks Degsy

Well the cubed will probably store the wiring, just in case. The socks will smell nicer than the ones he is currently wearing. I might like the Autocar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Degsy

Well the cubed will probably store the wiring, just in case. The socks will smell nicer than the ones he is currently wearing. I might like the Autocar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He'll need more luck with the wires than Jack did:help: and as for the socks, he keeps 'em there to ensure no one will nick his Autocar pic........yes they really are that bad. I'm sure you would love an Autocar but don't tell himself, he'll have kittens.:D

He'll need more luck with the wires than Jack did:help: and as for the socks, he keeps 'em there to ensure no one will nick his Autocar pic........yes they really are that bad. I'm sure you would love an Autocar but don't tell himself, he'll have kittens.:D

That would be interesting :nut: