Camo moth...

Enigma

WOW! Great picture! Not being a sad git or anything but it is in fact a Hawk Moth - a Lime Hawk Moth.

in a nut shell - if this was found at your home then have a look around at what broad leaved trees you have near you - hopefully you will have lime trees nearby otherwise we will have to renamed it!

Take a look at this.

IMG_1196Small.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

wonderful photos of the moths. The only moth I seem to come across nowadays is the nocturnal trouser moth. This is the one that sneaks into your wardrobe, eats a couple of inches off of your trouser waistband then stitches it back up again to look original- the only evidence of this is when you go to put on these trousers and they no longer fit.....lol

Gary W

wonderful photos of the moths. The only moth I seem to come across nowadays is the nocturnal trouser moth. This is the one that sneaks into your wardrobe, eats a couple of inches off of your trouser waistband then stitches it back up again to look original- the only evidence of this is when you go to put on these trousers and they no longer fit.....lol

Gary W

Never had that one in my wardrobe...

Gary W

we have got a similar moth in our house its called the "small change wife moth" this one invades the pockets of work trousers removing any coinage and notes never to be seen again then tidys away any nuts bolts fixtures and fitting from said pockets into the back of a drawer to only found at a later date(much later than when you needed them)

Sharky

we have got a similar moth in our house its called the "small change wife moth" this one invades the pockets of work trousers removing any coinage and notes never to be seen again then tidys away any nuts bolts fixtures and fitting from said pockets into the back of a drawer to only found at a later date(much later than when you needed them)

Sharky

I used to have one of those, cost me a b....y fortune to get rid of it:cry: