Reporting Live from A&E

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bugger, is he back?

Hes going to flip when he sees the clubhouse after last night's party.

To late mister!

WHAT EARTH HAPPENED IN THERE?!

I know the dancing girls have only just got back from their Global HMVF Tour, but really!!

To late mister!

WHAT EARTH HAPPENED IN THERE?!

I know the dancing girls have only just got back from their Global HMVF Tour, but really!!

Eerrm, there seems to be a lot of Cola drinking, bathtub diving, hedge crashig, people imitating Tarzan from the chandeleres.

Also a bit of target practise on the kitchen door with painballs...

And somebody lost their lunch on the floor (it wasn't me).

It was that dog that was wandering around, everybody was too busy drinking at the free bar to bother about lunch:-D Just as a matter of interest who does the mongrel belong to......its now tied up to a tree in the truck park and complaining bitterly.;)

• 1 year later...
Well!What a day!I am still stunned by the sights today.Looking over my shoulder in the Dingo and seein all that armour stretched out behind me.

The sight of 57 ww2 vehicles in Dorchester Carnival with crowds up to 5 deep in places giving a really rousing reception.

Jack smoking,eating and whistling his way through300 cigarettes in 3 hours.

Pete

Just grabbing some pictures for something :coffee: and have just read that Pete!

• 2 months later...

Jolly good photos Jack, I see the mood of the driver of a certain 30 cylinder engined vehicle had not lightened since the passing of those kidney stones earlier in the day :D also caught on camera...

Absolutely FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wow: Great to see new pics, that camera of mine is going to get a right Bl**dy hamering this year.

see, I cant even spell Ammer right:cheesy: