New Saracen owner

paulob1

I am now the proud owner of a mk 5 d saracen...ooh cant wait to collect it get it registerd, 2.45m wide so no problems there...will be real fun...have wanted one of these since I was a kid...need all the manuals and spares for it now...assume some engine parts will be like the stolly, i have one or two spares for the stolly...

yep I didn't do the deal on Ebay...but contacted him direct, need to collect from morpeth now and have it here this week, in process of getting it collected...cannot wait to be honest wanted one of these for a very long time,...got to then get it registered..asap...

Hi Paul, welcome to 'Club-Saracen'...... I doubt you'll regret your purchase, despite the odd annoying problem you'll come up against.....:nut:

PM sent regarding collection of your new 'toy' and tyres for me...

Regards

Matt:-D

thanks Oily...yes I am looking forward to it...will need a lesson on how to drive the thing too..
will be most glad to be of assistance in the 'driving lessons':cool2:

Good, good, the "Saracen gang" is growing! Congrats, may it be the most fun you have had with your clothes on!

Guys, here in South Africa are lots of SA Saracens, "Saracen 88's" available, it will be "Cheap" in your pounds!

Cheers,

Monty.

what price in SA...it cant be that much to have them shipped, they wont go in a container so its open air shipping but I would guess it will be around 2-4k dollars per vehicle, if the price is right it might work out possible...