TV programme coming

Richard Farrant

For all those that were in Normandy last year for D-Day, especially those on the MVT camp, there is going to be a world premiere on History Channel, showing a documentary of the Anzac Convoy to Normandy. For those that were not there, the convoy members from Aus and NZ joined us at our camp, having shipped their vehicles to Turkey and then driven overland, via Greece, Crete, Italy, Switzerland and France.

For more info, take a look at this website; www.drivingtod-day.com.au

For all those that were in Normandy last year for D-Day, especially those on the MVT camp, there is going to be a world premiere on History Channel, showing a documentary of the Anzac Convoy to Normandy. For those that were not there, the convoy members from Aus and NZ joined us at our camp, having shipped their vehicles to Turkey and then driven overland, via Greece, Crete, Italy, Switzerland and France.

For more info, take a look at this website; www.drivingtod-day.com.au

WOW thanks for that link Richard. We befriended a couple and am still in touch with her on Facebook! They were amazing people and we couldn'd believe our eyes when they all turned up!!!!!!! Will look out for the programme.

I am not so sure that this documentary is being shown on History Channel in UK on 6th June. According to the website which I linked on post #1, it is a "world premiere", definitely being shown in the Australia region on that date, but a search on the UK website of History Channel brings up nothing when the programme title is searched for. Sorry to raise hopes, but keep a close watch on the programming as it may appear at a later date, hopefully.

Having emailed History Channel, they have replied saying there are no plans to show the programme in question on UK History Channel.
Oh no that is so unfair :embarrassed::embarrassed: I wonder if there is a way of getting a copy of it? Maybe one of our overseas members could record it and somehow post it on here or something??? I would really want to see that programme