Beltring Convoy's

there are 3 of us going up in a small convoy but we are leaving home at midnight on friday & meeting at membury services at 2am saturday morning.

we find it much easier to travel during the night when there is less traffic on the roads & once we have set up camp we all have a sleep.

ta

Berni

If I drive in the dark I wear a reflective vest in case I need to get out.

I also have extra detachable reflectors on the rear bumpers made from a triangle reflector.

Finally I have 1 eye on the innermirror too avoid being rear-ended.

If I drive in the dark I wear a reflective vest in case I need to get out.

I also have extra detachable reflectors on the rear bumpers made from a triangle reflector.

Finally I have 1 eye on the innermirror too avoid being rear-ended.

That is a great idea Enigma, I carry a reflective vest but never thought about wearing it at night - until now! :-D

You applying Jack? I heard tell of you getting an M20 'cycle.

It would be rude not to :tup:

..............Edd Abbot said he would train/teach me, he is stunning to watch. How big are you going to grow the 514th?

Any one going from Essex on Thursday who would like to do duty as a vehicle commander in a Stalwart?? If so - and you can get to Fords Dunton Plant in the afternoon - please let me know.

I was planning to make the trip solo but have been advised by those who's opinion I value that it would be much, much safer if there were some one in the commanders seat!!!