Hello from Krakow in Poland

ergie

Witamy na forum, jeśli zatrzymany z języka spróbuj Google Translate. I find it useful.Regards Mark

That's cheating, so try my broken Polish; unfortunately my typewriter does not have Polish accents!

Dzien dobry Robert, jak sie masz i jaka jest pogoda w Krakowie? Anglicy musimy uczyc sie Polskiego bo unas to Polakow jak mrowkow!

Narazie!

Willyslancs > My English is not the Goggle translator ... My English is the Apple translator. :red:

radiomike7 > Krakow jest zasypany sniegiem po uszy. A nadmiarem Polakow sie nie przejmujcie, kazda choroba w koncu mija. :-D

(Krakow is inundated with snow. Poles do not worry. Every disease once symptoms develop.)

G'Day,

Kracow is one of my fondest memorable international trips (was my first one in 1994).

Great place. Unfortunately the only Polish I learnt and still remember was how to order a beer and talk to girls.

The beer was quickly translated or changed to Zubrowka as the beer in '94 was terrible.

Willyslancs > My English is not the Goggle translator ... My English is the Apple translator. :red:

radiomike7 > Krakow jest zasypany sniegiem po uszy. A nadmiarem Polakow sie nie przejmujcie, kazda choroba w koncu mija. :-D

(Krakow is inundated with snow. Poles do not worry. Every disease once symptoms develop.)

Apple nie dobry!

Krakow is up to it's ears with snow, don't worry about the Poles(in England), every disease passes!!:-)

You are very nice. Thank you for your words of welcome. :tup::

fesm_ndt > Now in Poland, we have several species of very good beer

FWDTEXAS > Very nice ALF 75. I just build a model of this firetruck (scale 1 / 87)

chevpol > Cool site.

radiomike7> :red:

• 4 months later...

Hello Robert, I have just joined the forum, My wife and I live in Pstragowa (podkarpacie) My Wife Dorota is Polish (she is from Myslowicze) I am from England. I do not know much about fire engines, I have driven a 'Green Goddess' Army fire engine. If you need any help with translations etc, we are always here. cooper721@btinternet.com

Then, my good fesm....I shall endeavour to help you, by drinking one bottle of every different kind of Polish beer...whilst sitting half in, half out of the 'sunroof' of my Pinz 710K...I shall report when I sober up a bit. (Itsh OK I,m on private land.....hic!!) (ps I can even get 'Grolsh' here!!!!!! - but sadly no 'Amstel')

Then, my good fesm....I shall endeavour to help you, by drinking one bottle of every different kind of Polish beer...whilst sitting half in, half out of the 'sunroof' of my Pinz 710K...I shall report when I sober up a bit. (Itsh OK I,m on private land.....hic!!) (ps I can even get 'Grolsh' here!!!!!! - but sadly no 'Amstel')

I thought you sold the Pinz??? How's the beast running? My Pinz rebuild is tucked away in here as my rebellion against the secret keepers (got 3 now :embarrassed:).

I still like Zubrowka :beer::dancinggirls: