Duct Tape

No Signals

I had this emailed to me, it is 'doing the rounds' and some of you may have seen it already. For the others -.....!!!!!!

During a private "fly-in" fishing excursion in the Alaskan wilderness, the chartered pilot and fishermen left a cooler and bait in the plane. And a bear smelled it. This is what he did to the plane.

The pilot used his radio and had another pilot bring him 2 new tires, 3 cases of duct tape, and a supply of sheet plastic. He patched the plane together, and FLEW IT HOME !

Moral - never leave home without duct tape !

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

image5.jpg

image3.jpg

image6.jpg

image4.jpg

i cant remember where i saw it but in life you only need 3 things

WD-40 to un stick things

Duct tape to to stick things

Zip ties if all else fails

Jamie

Another VERY useful item is a wire coat hanger. I used one at work when installing multi-million pound Computer systems, as straightened out, I could use it to reach the data and power cables under the raised floor. An indispenable item of kit.

I had this emailed to me, it is 'doing the rounds' and some of you may have seen it already. For the others -.....!!!!!!

During a private "fly-in" fishing excursion in the Alaskan wilderness, the chartered pilot and fishermen left a cooler and bait in the plane. And a bear smelled it. This is what he did to the plane.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21564[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21567[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21565[/ATTACH]

if it was anywhere else I'd have said it was teenagers that'd done it ,, did a good job patching it up