hi everyone!

fire_chick

hi guys!

im jenny phipps. a few of you may know me from the bunker bash etc. im the girl with the fire engines doing the emergency service displays!

got a interest in military vehicles and made alot of friends doing it!even more when i go home as my partner rich who also has a fire engine is in the RAF as a avionics engineer!

ive got 4 horses 3 i look after myself and 1 out on loan which keeps me busy!

i was a fire fighter before i had to give it up through injury!i was a cadet instructor with essex fire service and also a ff with a private company in lincolnshire.

in terms of vehicles we have 6 fire engine 5 are mine and my dads and 1 is mine and richies!so we dont just do military vehicle shows we do fire shows and country shows aswell!

well ive proberly bored you enough so il say bye and il chat to you all soon!:coffee:

Welcome aboard Jenny and thank you for the introduction!

Not too sure if we have stables at the Clubhouse but if not you can always put them in Bodges room...actually forget that, it is a pigsty!!! :coffee:

Kind regards,

Jack.

Welcome aboard Jenny and thank you for the introduction!

Not too sure if we have stables at the Clubhouse but if not you can always put them in Bodges room...actually forget that, it is a pigsty!!! :coffee:

Kind regards,

Jack.

Jenny has Ferret's too... just not the Armoured type:coffee:

Hi Jenny

Welcome to the forum. Just to let you know I have some photos of you at Ardingly sitting in Grasshoppers CVRT if you won't me to upload them (i was going to keep them for blackmail) if needed.

Mark

oh my oh my!i havent seen them!are they that bad??