John Marchants farm 2009

I'm rubbish at remembering directions. Can anyone mark the spot on this map? (I'm assuming the farm is on this section but IKBA applies)

jmf.JPG-for-web-LARGE.jpg

Look at the rondabout and go up the A508. Take 1st right into Northampton Rd and then right again into Cosgrove rd. This road used to run to Old Stratford until they built the duel carriageway. It's down there.

By the way the same road but on the other side of the duel carriageway has a farm machinery dealer called Ace plant. They do really good deals on engine and gearbox oil in 5 gallon drums.

Good weekend, popped up on the Saturday afternoon, and for a few hours Sunday. Really good to chat with some people and have the oppurtunity to whizz the Champ round a field, especially with the family. Thanks to Gordon for letting me and the missus drive the Green Goddess(not so green) round the field - it was an experience! And thanks again for organising a great gathering. Maybe do one at the beginning of the season as well?

Yes, was a nice relaxing weekend. It was nice to meet some forum members. Sorry to Radiomike for having to rush off, you caught us heading up to my parents house in Stony Stratford.

It would have been nice to see more people there as it looks like a lot of effort went into the show. I was glad to have a field to drive round in as my truck has a brand new transfer box (ABRO fitted it 2 months before the Army cast the truck) and the low range finally got some use.

Will definitely be going to the next one. :)

Many thanks. Hope to arrive Saturday mid-day. My Uaz is being collected in the morning. A friend has offered to fit a new clutch. I just hope the old clutch will be OK for driving it onto the trailer. The Gaz is ready for the weekend :yay:

Hi Eastblock. Were you driving up the M1 on Saturday lunchtime between 12-1pm ? If so I think I saw you as we were driving the other way.

Thanks to everyone who attended I really enjoyed it, the sat eve do was a great laugh. It was great to drive other peoples vehicles at one time there was 2 ferrets a saladin a marmon-herrington 2land rovers and my goddess all driving round the field at a great speed, what a chance for a video. Will be doing it again next year, hope to see more people there.