MV security

MiketheBike

Just got a new Maplin catalogue, and saw this:

http://www.maplin.co.uk/module.aspx?moduleno=257029

may be an idea...one wireless camera in MV, and a wired one at front of house? The wireless camera would need power to it, but it must be low power so maybe powered from vehicle batteries (dependant on voltage requirements of course)?

So you swell there coffers as well? The 200 watt inverter/power pack at £29.99 is a real Gucci bit of kit, works a laptop for about 8 hours and still have the PC battery. . The Solar trickle charger is also a useful bit of kit, I've got one on each of my vehicles. I should think teh snake scope camera has possobilitys as well.

There's one simular to this on the other side of my town . no brick work but other wise the same . many of the homes in my area are built with two or three car garages but saddly they tend to have only 7 or 8 foot doors,not the 14 foot on that great RV garage .

Seems I will have a lot to read and learn about , I just hope there wont be a test on the lot too soon.

Thank you for taking pity on Us none natives.

As long as you can recite, 'Pugh, Pugh, Barney Mc Grew Cuthbert Dribble & Grub

British Fire Brigade's are often reffered to as Trumpton by the other emergency srvices.