War and Peace picture thread

Lord Burley

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What ever it is - it's got to be cheaper than the bill I'm getting from my other half for being allowed to take the OT to W&P - 2 weeks in Colorado!!

I thought you were stoney, especially after all the stolly bits and then the low loader for W&F:???:-D

I am - she is actually paying for this from her savings!! I had to organize everything though..... I think I'd rather have had the pain of paying right now....
Neil. Dont take this the wrong way. But i have to ask. Is it really worth all the aggro and expense. Just to take it to one show a year????.

Neil. Dont take this the wrong way. But i have to ask. Is it really worth all the aggro and expense. Just to take it to one show a year????.

I'm still working on the solution to this - no faceless suit from a Gov't agency is gonna screw my life up again without knowing they've been in a fight!!

that's no way to speak about another man's wife ..........:-D

Excellent!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

• 3 weeks later...

Good stuff mes braves,

Apologies for delay with posting team group. I am wrestling with the second edition of TPM2 at the moment and Bodge has run out of vodka, so he's effing useless after lunchtime. Beckett is in Mons putting back international relations. All in all a sorry tale. It can only get worse.

Watch this space

MB

Good stuff mes braves,

Apologies for delay with posting team group. I am wrestling with the second edition of TPM2 at the moment and Bodge has run out of vodka, so he's effing useless after lunchtime. Beckett is in Mons putting back international relations. All in all a sorry tale. It can only get worse.

Watch this space

MB

Contemplating a coup d'etat?

Nope, things seem to be working. Mostly me. I'm doing this pretty much to see how long it takes them to notice. Anywayz...

Here is the group pic, uncut - untoyed with and as is. So please identify yourself and we'll work out what to do next.

MB

Whers CW. Did Jack and Lee tie him up and gag Him while he was asleep???.:D: