Hurricane, movie

Runflat

Just read about the BoB film in the current edition of "Britain at War".  The flight of Hurricanes in the film was composed of the only three flying planes they could scrape together, augmented by a bunch of the Buchon "Me 109s!  Must have another look at the film and check!  Plus these days, the models and mock ups they used do look pretty feeble.....but do not spoil an excellent film of course.  I will reserve judgement on "Hurricane" until I see it.......it does not have to be very good to eclipse "Dunkirk".......IMHO!  [Lets not start THAT one again!].

• Like 1

3 hours ago, matchlesswdg3 said:

Just read about the BoB film in the current edition of "Britain at War".  The flight of Hurricanes in the film was composed of the only three flying planes they could scrape together, augmented by a bunch of the Buchon "Me 109s!  Must have another look at the film and check!  

The clip posted by TonyB shows it. First 3 aircraft are the real Hurricanes, the three in the background are Buchons. Here's one of them. http://warbirds.wikia.com/wiki/File:Hurrischmitt6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...