Calling Saladin Owners - Saladin Register of Surviving Vehicles- Details Wanted

Fugly

Saladin Owners and enthusiasts !

I am building a website www.fv601-saladin.co.uk ( Its not online yet , so don't try to go to it yet...) and I am hoping to encourage owners and enthusiasts to forward me details / pictures of surviving vehicles and their location etc to allow a global register to be developed.

A friend has been keeping an informal count and he is up to 60 so I would like to formalise that , and also build a network of owners and enthusiasts to share information and network on spares supply etc.

PM me with your details ! Many thanks :D

Thanks Andy

Your fantastic site has inspired me to do this , I doubt the Saladin site will ever have the sheer depth of information that your site holds but I will try to do the 6 wheeler some justice !!

Thanks

Nice one good luck

Thanks Andy

Your fantastic site has inspired me to do this , I doubt the Saladin site will ever have the sheer depth of information that your site holds but I will try to do the 6 wheeler some justice !!

Thanks

Good job Jim :-)

I'll tell Tim.

MT

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Saladin Owners and enthusiasts !

I am building a website www.fv601-saladin.co.uk ( Its not online yet , so don't try to go to it yet...) and I am hoping to encourage owners and enthusiasts to forward me details / pictures of surviving vehicles and their location etc to allow a global register to be developed.

A friend has been keeping an informal count and he is up to 60 so I would like to formalise that , and also build a network of owners and enthusiasts to share information and network on spares supply etc.

PM me with your details ! Many thanks :D

I think a Saladin Register is a great idea. I am currently restoring Saladin Reg 00 EC 86. It entered service Jan 67 and was sent directly to the Persian Gulf. Back to UK in 72 and saw no further service and left the Service after 79. I carry quite a few parts for Saracen/ Saladin vehicles, including duplicates.

I think a Saladin Register is a great idea. I am currently restoring Saladin Reg 00 EC 86. It entered service Jan 67 and was sent directly to the Persian Gulf. Back to UK in 72 and saw no further service and left the Service after 79. I carry quite a few parts for Saracen/ Saladin vehicles, including duplicates.

I would like to see a Saladin register!!!

I have 04CC45 and I'm restoring 01CC48

And I'm always looking for bits!!!!

I know of 5 other Saladin's over in the US, we think there are only 7 or 8 over here.

Cheer's James