Trandum, Norway May 29-31.

Again a brief report from Norway. About 130 vehicles found their way to Trandum this year. As always the sun was shining, which made the track rather dusty. A big thank yo to the organizers HMKF-Romerike. Many of the photos show the exact vehicles that I've posted before and are not that intresting. However among the newcomers this year were several German vehicles. One that was only half finished, but showed why they lost the war. This is all too complicated for field use.... :-)

IMG_4043.jpg

IMG_4044.jpg

IMG_4060.jpg

IMG_4062.jpg

IMG_4065.jpg

IMG_4075.jpg

IMG_4076.jpg

IMG_4082.jpg

IMG_4105.jpg

IMG_4126.jpg

IMG_4140.jpg

IMG_4146.jpg

IMG_4154.jpg

IMG_4157.jpg

IMG_4186.jpg

IMG_4191.jpg

IMG_4195.jpg

IMG_4200.jpg

IMG_4196.jpg

Marty

Very interesting selection. A bit curious about the sheep, but thought best not to ask.

Tim (too)

I have two theories of this lamb.

1) Someone wanted a duck but could only afford a lamb.

2) There were barbeque at night... (you can relax the photo was taken the day of departure)

German vehicles are very popular these days. And what really makes them intresting is that they were used here during the war, not imported after the war.

Marty

I was thinking about my friends Hanomag that lost the war for the germans. Compared to the more simple machines of the allied troops this seems very complicated, not to mention mass production ability. Very sophisticated engineering indeed and quite impressive, but complicated.

The german trucks shown in the pictures are the Phanomen Granit 1500A and Opel Blitz. The first rather rare I believe.

Marty

I was thinking about my friends Hanomag that lost the war for the germans. Compared to the more simple machines of the allied troops this seems very complicated, not to mention mass production ability. Very sophisticated engineering indeed and quite impressive, but complicated.

Marty

Of course the war was not lost because of only this, that would be to simple answer.

Marty