April Fool jokes 2009

woa2

Anyone seen any April Fool jokes in the News or Press today?

I did hear about the Austrailian Government building Nests for Penguins on Bondi Beach to encourage them to stay.

Also, Richard Branson was starting a 'Pet Gym' with resident Vet for pawlarty and Wag-attack symptoms.

I got my new electronic ignition from Frank Jolly - only to discover I had given him the wrong information on the polarity for the Ward La France. Very p---ed off.

Joke on me then - but I didn't find it funny.

Mark - numpty - heliops.

luckily you have a balance, mine is tilted one way only and that is downwards:( :)

Ashley

Know the feeling - NatWest are talking about adding a surcharge on my bill for all the red ink they are now using!!! :shake: :shake:

Back on-topic GM TV had a good spoof going that fooled women into thinking they could log onto a special web site and they could then sit in front of their monitor whilst the site broadcast sound waves that did the same to the skin as moisturising cream..... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Know the feeling - NatWest are talking about adding a surcharge on my bill for all the red ink they are now using!!! :shake: :shake:

Back on-topic GM TV had a good spoof going that fooled women into thinking they could log onto a special web site and they could then sit in front of their monitor whilst the site broadcast sound waves that did the same to the skin as moisturising cream..... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I can beleive that as most modern music makes my skin crawl anyway!!!

I should have convinced nice looking women that the best facecream is...

Oil of Olaf :cool2: :rofl: