HMVF TV - the future..

Jack

Afternoon all and as promised here is an update on HMVF TV..

We have been at a crossroads for a while with HMVF TV as we either push it forward or we don’t. For it to go forward we need to invest in the latest version – this will take time and money. Money isn’t the issue but time really is.

On the time front both Joris and I are totally stacked for time – Joris has a young baby and is the middle of his house build and his job is demanding. Lee has shows to organise and HMVF already asks a lot of his time. For me, driving a company through a global depression is very challenging and fun and is soaking up all of my spare time. Our host’s informed us last week that they are shutting down. They have been some techi issue for some with uploads to the site and it takes time to fix these.

It really is with sadness that Joris and I have made the decision to switch HMVF TV off from now. Because we can no longer give it the time that it needs. We have been so pleased with it that we don’t want to see it go.

HMVF membership is growing and it has a real buzz around it and we need to make sure that HMVF has our full attention which it will now get. We intend for the front page to be full of articles, more news and reviews and will tell you more about that by the end of week – it will be great and we need your content.

Videos Ads will be staying and I will tell you more about that soon as well….

It leaves me to say a big thank you to every single person who took the time and effort to upload their videos to the site and to those who got frustrated with it too. And I sincerely hope that our decision hasn’t inconvenienced anyone.

My kind regards,

Jack.

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

Its a shame Jack but not the end of the world,wish i had time to of seen more,some will stick in my mind in particular ,i think it was Lees Military police picture gallery with the haunting music,We can still do it individually,as i have recently on photobucket.

So lets keep it up,dosnt matter where you put it just post the link.:idea:

Ps are they lost Jack or stored somewhere?

I think we could end up with a MV Video board to post up your youtube, Photobucket etc. vids to.. we will keep you informed, will be uploading all mine again to youtube & will post links as & when...

Edited by Marmite!!

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

Well done mate good idea,gets my vote.Can we leave off the MV bit,just have a video board so we can include the other subjects,no weddings or funerals though a,unless its a members of course:rofl:

Well done mate good idea,gets my vote.Can we leave off the MV bit,just have a video board so we can include the other subjects,no weddings or funerals though a,unless its a members of course:rofl:

I think the board would just be restricted to military related videos, other chatter is fine for other stuff, unlike the interesting non mil stuff you & some other members have posted, if you have a general vid board it gets filled up with crap from around the world, as it does on some other forums...

Funerals... may be able to do one of those with a Mil theme.. I have the instructions for building coffin board to convert the 25pdr into a Coffin Bearer..

Coming soon HMVF Funeral Services... discounts for members..

Funny you shoukl say that! I have a specific clause in my will NO HEARSE!!!! I loath the things, the back of a Dodge or Land Rover. I did attend a friend's funeral, the coffin travelled on the back of his RL. It was odd, we were much more used to seeing him under it :-D

Funny you shoukl say that! I have a specific clause in my will NO HEARSE!!!! I loath the things, the back of a Dodge or Land Rover. I did attend a friend's funeral, the coffin travelled on the back of his RL. It was odd, we were much more used to seeing him under it :-D

Ah! my first customer then:whistle::trustme:

CW - yes everything is backed up and in actual fact site is paid for up to the 1st March so we can still use it but didn't want to waste folks time by letting people up load content only for it to be switched off :(