snowtracs, 101's and a moggy

Davie

They are Bodge , they are .

I'd forgotten how much until last week when we decided to see if mine would start .

And you're most welcome to have a play if we should meet up sometime .

Cheers I'll hold you to that! ;)

y'know if the dust gets any deeper a snowtrack would pobably be the only thing that could move around in the barn!

Not sure, but I think the snow blower is a unimog. Saw a similar looking one in quite a bad state for sale a while back.

Yes, the snow blower is the moggy. It does run, but has not been fired up for years.

Hi Davie

I don't suppose he has any Chevvy CMPs or Chevvy 30cwts etc for our exped?

Gary

Hi Gary, I'm afraid there is nothing like that up there.

I've had a look at your website, the jeep is looking good. I heard that someone came and claimed the Albion, is that correct?

Regards, Davie.

Hi Davie

yes the 'original' owner from about 20 years ago came to the TAC and arranged for Alan Galt (Galt Tpt) to uplift it and refurbish etc- not sure what it is going to look like military or wrecker etc? so presume he has it in Dumbarton area, as that is where his firm is.

At least something is getting done to it and I believe he has a donor vehicle too! The only message I got was (from a Sgt Major) some gadgie came and showed the V5 and took it- I had no end of trouble trying to get info on it as i was worried it was taken with little knowledge etc, but it all sorted itself out in end, I hope. Mr Galt did not reply to me as I was on the hunt for a gadgie and never knew it was him lol.

I still have original photos from uplift at Bo'ness and some diary items etc to pass onto him but he never got back

Gary

Ah well, thats a shame it disappeared like that. Hopefully we'll see it out and about in a couple of years. Mine has been on the back burner for a while, i'm taking a week off in April to get into it again. Must get it on the road this year!