What did santa bring you?

rambo1969

a nostalgic Sisters of Mercy CD (Yes I was a goth in me yoof!), QUOTE]

Yeah, me too. I terrified the heck out of the Devon and Cornwall MVT at their Buckfast do about 15 years ago when i turned up for the first time with Chaplins Jeep, excessively decorated with Sisters of Mercy leather jacket and 14 hole DM's. They formed a huddled group and observed me from afar. I thought they were just being shy, but i understand that they were a little wary of me. Happy days (when i had a lot more hair as well).

Tim (too)

Got a very nice collection of original wartime Jersey newspapers from the German occupation from mum n dad. The spin and propaganda from the occupied papers is facinating to read

You lucky ****$%^&*$$££ !! If you need any info on specific places or bits you know where I am.

A Satnag (google it :evil: ), a box set of season 1 NCIS, and I've yet to find out what the other half has got for me - I get to see her after new year (long Distance relationship).

Mind you, I got my own back for the Satnag. Gave my Brother-in-Law a set of camo golf balls, as he mentioned once that he's always losing his :rofl:

A team mate got a SatNag from Secret Santa. Best Chrimbo present going.

I got from a friend a wheelbarrowload of military land rover parts, including four demountable wheels, a seriesII radiator with the top without any leaks!!!....

... and finally the elusive, missing Warner socket. Now my 1963 88" is perfect.

By the way, the Warner socket will not be wired and will have apurely ornamental use...

... unless I do some surgery and adapt it to a LPG filling hole...

Andrea

• 1 year later...

Well i felt rather greedy this year and drew up two lists :cool2: one for me tracked vehicles one for me land rovers .

Santa bought me my land rover parts in a big box which is great because ill be finishing off my wolf replica over the xmas period [ATTACH=CONFIG]38876[/ATTACH] after ive done the presents bit the xmas meal and filled the dishwasher, Misses will be contented .

Then it will be peace at last, in the garage, music on and the work begins :nut: