Ashley - welcome to the 1000 posters clubhouse

Jack

At last the boy made it here gents. Join HMVF in the early months and we can now welcome him to 1000 poster club house.

As you can see ash, this club house is rather more posher than the usual clubhouse:coffee: Snapper keeps all of the best custard cremes here and yes, he does share them. Clive is usually walking around in a gas mask (we have all forgotten the reason why). Your room is now ready - you don't have to share with anyone else any more.

Dinner is at 21:00, black tie and afterwards it is to the drawing room because CW is giving us a slide show about boats.......

Thanks for the welcome lads :thumbsup: please help yourselves to the virtual cream cakes in the fridge (Jack do not lick them all first then replace them back in the fridge) :n00b: tut tut

Hopefully see you in the executive Jeep jockeys bar at Beltring

Ashley

Well done and welcome to the clubhouse! Jack is usually up all night dreaming about global HMVF domination, we usually just let him talk and pay no notice. Oh and best not, I repeat, not to feed Jack after 10PM.

Oh and please pay no heed to the rumors going around about dutchman and dancing girls. Enigma and I have said before and will say it again, we have no knowledge of the whereabouts of the dancing girls since their visit to us last summer.

Hey Ashey,

Pick up you souvenir pair of 1000 Poster embossed clogs from the Dancing Girls dressing room, just behind the boating lake next to the scrapheap where Beckett keeps his truck. (Sponsored by Philips).

Snap - your posts always make me laugh! :-D

Welcome ashley do not belive them Dutch boys, the girls have been over there for some time now they are getting Dutchinised so much so they even have clogs on AND I have proof

Dou.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl: and that is Joris's new house in the back ground!

Ooooooohhh nooooo i must be the only sane one here :nut::shake: judging by some posts...but there again i could be amonghst like minded people, just love the ladies in clogs.

Ashley

:shocked:..............YOU, !!!!!!!!!! sane........:sweat:

OHMYGOODGAWD..............:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

See you at belters', if not before, mate. :-D

Andy

:shocked:..............YOU, !!!!!!!!!! sane........:sweat:

OHMYGOODGAWD..............:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

See you at belters', if not before, mate. :-D

Andy

are you trying to tell me somthing ???

Nutty Ash

Only if your going to supply the nuts at belters, next year.........:-D

"I am sure you`ll be there Andy" :rofl:(me as well):shake::shake:

Ashley

Enigma,

i am checking the pistachio index in the F.T daily but prices have really risen lately due to the high consumption in the Netherlands

Edited by ashley