Austin K6

richard3108

Hi Anyone know where I can find a couple of good winscreen frames and new rubber seals for same. For an Austin K6 6x4.

ive been looking for a few years now for the rubbers but not had any luck lets hope someone pitches up on here :cool2:

regards

ive been looking for a few years now for the rubbers but not had any luck lets hope someone pitches up on here :cool2:

regards

Graham,

I have just fitted a new windscreen rubber to a '44 Humber staff car, would guess it is probably the same section and size as your K6, as it also fits my QL screens, so could have been a standard size at the time. You will have to bond it together at the join though.

Graham,

I have just fitted a new windscreen rubber to a '44 Humber staff car, would guess it is probably the same section and size as your K6, as it also fits my QL screens, so could have been a standard size at the time. You will have to bond it together at the join though.

wot o richard,

where could one purchase some from please :cool2:

regards

Graham,

You have a PM :)

Sorry I am just finding my way round this site,and I am not computer literate, I have only just gone from quill to pen. Being an old git it all seems a bit complicated sometimes,just bear with me I am sure I will get there in time. Thank you Richard Farrant. Regards Richard3108.

Sorry I am just finding my way round this site,and I am not computer literate, I have only just gone from quill to pen. Being an old git it all seems a bit complicated sometimes,just bear with me I am sure I will get there in time. Thank you Richard Farrant. Regards Richard3108.

wot o richard,

if its any consolation i only got a computer thingy 6 months ago, this is the friendly forum, dont worry

regards

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi Richard,

we have Austin K6 and search help from owner K6,

my problem is in body becouse K6 is without,

Search picture and all info about wood or metal body,

regards

Tomas

Hi Tomas,

is this the K6 which was on ebay a couple of months ago, located at Redhill in England?

• 1 year later...