The TA 100 at FIREPOWER

Saturday 25/10/2008

All British Service vehicles are invited to attend, With a special emphasis on TA vehicles used by the Royal Artillery. This is a One day event, Period costume , Reenactors and BD are most encouraged ,appropriate to the vehicle and period modelled. Overnight accommodation can be provided at Secure vehicle lock up, for more info please contact Michael Buckley tel: 0208 654 2582

TA 100 Day Event at FIREPOWER The Royal Artillery Museum in Woolwich SE London, SE18 6ST.

mikeb@vmars.org.uk or firepowervintagevehicles@zoomshare.com

http://www.firepower.org.uk/

Edited by steve ryan
date ...der

I went for fifteen mins Saturday morning as I was at work and there were about half a dozen vehicles in attendance ! The stage show with a "big" band and local dance troop had maybe fifty people watching it and from what I saw of this it was very good ! Unfortuately I think the museum is run on a very tight budget and advertising the show consisted of about a hundred leaflets being handed in where I work about two days before the show to see if we could shift em ! Not very likely I might add ! It is a shame because in central London it would have been packed ! It would be a shame to loose the museum to developers in the future :cry:

i went will try and get the couple of photos from my phone in a minute

only a couple of vehicles 1 ta ra unit and the ra band

a bit of a let down as broke down on way home:argh: but i supose a good day:coffee:DSC00002.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

that about shows all that happened:coffee::coffee::coffee: