Getting the boot

Enigma

Hi Guys

About 1/2 year ago I sterted working as a kind of janitor in a office building as a subsidised employee. (health stuff).

In May they forced 2 of the bosses (who hired me) to resign...

Promises made to me were gone so work sucked.

Now I am sick and got a phonecall from my case manager they are firing me.

I'm not that upset, saw it coming although I expected them not to renew my contract., my direct supervisor at work is one of those anal types who wants everythinh organised and transparant.Stuff him!

Still would love my worksituation getting better for a change.

Edited by Enigma

No probs mate - been going through a similar scenario myself the past year - can't find work either 'cos I'm too old or 'cos they don't like the way I'm still limping a bit.. Also had it back in the Eighties after the accident in the Army left me with epilepsy.

it sure as hell ain't fun but there will be light at the end of the tunnel - till you get there though you've all your mates here to fall back on when things get too much. Offing the load is what mates are for at times.... :):):)

I walked away from my job nearly a year ago as it was driving me potty. Having a 3 year old and a one year old child made me realise i'd rather be a happy daddy than a nutcase psychotic stress head. My kids wouldn't remember in years to come that i'd slaved in a job i hated, just that i was a short tempered butt head! Ironically the department that i headed was closed and moved 100 miles away (after 2 years of management swearing blind they weren't going to do it!).

Never looked back

Sounds like they've done you a favour... probably dosen't feel like it now... but they have!

And As my dear old Granny used to say...

"F**k 'em... F**k 'em all!

She had a way with with words did Granny!

Things will work out mate , had last 5 years of hell myself(divorce, fighting to keep my house , csa,my daughters,money job etc) it does come down to money but we manage , i have got none ,still struggle to put petrol in jeep, but we all get by.Dont let the b******s get you down .