weather gone mad

David Ives

Had an amazing lightening display here last night, no thunder but a spatter of rain. Was flippin hot in the evening and through the night, this morning.....bright sunshine, lots of big fluffy grey clouds hanging about.

Dont know whether to hang washing out or not?

Had an amazing lightening display here last night, no thunder but a spatter of rain. Was flippin hot in the evening and through the night, this morning.....bright sunshine, lots of big fluffy grey clouds hanging about.

Dont know whether to hang washing out or not?

If it's too hot - put the washing out Rosie. That'll guarantee some rain to cool things down for you!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Was in Clacton last night for a band rehearsal & by the time we finished around 11.30 there was lightning everywhere we looked . Following one of the other lads back I nearly came unstuck - he was fine in his Navarra going through the 12" deep water but the Jaguar didn't appreciate too much wading !

Edited by snowtracdave

Down Lakeside at 13:00 Hrs and the heavens opened.... Wife was in CostCo, I was in the car waiting. Rain was so heavy every lady out in it became an instant member of the wet, see-through,-T-Shirt club.

Wonder why the inisde of the glass started steaming up then??? :rofl::rofl:

Yesterday evening we had thunder and severe rain.

I couldn't drive faster than 35 MPH because visibility was so bad.

The street behind ours was flooded and another blocked by the Fire dept. No pics cause I wasn't home.

Lot of rain the past few hours.

Look on the bright side. We could have had this wet weather at Beltring this year - just think of the mud.....

Good for mudsurfing...bad for the Renault...

Indeed a good thing we didn't have this weather at Beltring.