Hampshire calling

At long last i have decided to join the AWARD WINNING HMVF.

I have been around the military vehicle scene since 1985 and going to my first show at Southsea Common and the rest is history. In that time i have owned 4 jeeps. Pictures of my MB1945 have been posted on the site already (Thanks BIGREDONE ) My new project is a Dodge WC52 EX WC55, So watch out for me as i try and learn more about Dodges !!! :sweat:

Joris i really enjoyed your videos on your Dodge and the insight into how it opened up a whole new world for you. I have had the pleasure of meeting some of the members already : Grasshopper ( IOW) and Catweazle (Meet the Navy) and JACK (HQ) So hope to catch up with more members on here and at the shows

Ken :yay:

Hi Ken,your in the right place to find out abour Dodges. Post pictures please. It is getting a job to find smaller vehicles in the car park, they are hidden by all these Antars, WLF's and Stolly etc.

Heh - just you wait till the OT gets registered and arrives in the car park... No problems for me finding a parking space then... :evil: :evil:

Welcome to the madhouse Ken - enjoy the time here!!!

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

Hi Ken nice to meet you at Meet the navy,come over to Gospit when your ready for that boat ride.

Heh - just you wait till the OT gets registered and arrives in the car park... No problems for me finding a parking space then... :evil: :evil:

Welcome to the madhouse Ken - enjoy the time here!!!

Wasn't you causing major problems under Sidcup rail bridge today was it?