Duxford MV show this weekend (15th June)

Hey all,

Just a reminder that it's the Duxford MV show this weekend.

I've managed to slip in the bath so I don't know if I'll be there myself yet, but if you happen to spot a tall girl in blue overalls hobbling around as if she has a 8x10" bruise on her hip, that's probably me :)

Hope to see you there!

Lauren

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

:-DWE havnt been since we won best in show,let other people have a chance,champs won 2 yrs running dont think it went down to well:-D

MASONIC HANDSHAKE and here it is.no wont be goin mate last wk end before the race.Doin mainly non public camping,road run stuff this year.no helicoptors.Nick will be there.

DUXFORDV2005021.jpg

Thats the one, If only I was a member of that golf club !!!!!

see you later in the year,

ps are you standing in a ditch ?

steve

It was arranged like that because he was in charge and couldnt look smaller than me.:-D

Nick.If i wasnt doing the pageant this week.Then i would have taken this along for you........

28-08-07_1726.jpg

28-08-07_1731.jpg

Really love this.

Alas I can't drive them all, so going to sell the GPW and the Mighty Mite...it could be yours, one of the rarest post war MV's in the UK..one for the Vietnam reenactors, .it now has the proper canvas top too

Edited by Nick Johns

:rofl:I see you have a c5 is that a sinclare.you didnt wish me happy birthday ,so guess what,your rents gone up.:rofl:

:rofl:I see you have a c5 is that a sinclare.you didnt wish me happy birthday ,so guess what,your rents gone up.:rofl:
They do share one thing in common.They are both plastic.But one is considerably faster and more powerfull and doesnt fall apart.The rent couldnt be any higher could it??.I was hoping for a rebate.lol.B.t.w happy birthday.A bit belated i know.lol

.But one is considerably faster and more powerfull and doesnt fall apart.

Never heard anyone talk about a sinclare in this way before,No rents gone up again you didnt do it in the right place.:-D

Was up there wandering around in the HMVF shirt - didn't meet any other forum members though.......

A great day out with some excellent vehicles there, large and small. I fell in love with the Matador although the desert Chevrolet came a close second. I scrounged a lift up with Stuart and the rest of the AMVG group as none of my vehicles is in a road going condition (well - the OT is but I've still got to overcome the DVLA hurdle). Good run up - VERY interesting run back as just past the M25/M11 interchange in the midst of road works the points on Stuarts Landie decided to give up the ghost!!

Some nifty spanner work by Stuart got us going again - only to find Stans Landie wouldn't start. So Kevin in the SUMB towed Stan whilst we headed down to the A 406. Just about got there when Stuarts Landie gave up the ghost permanently. By then Stan had his Landie running again so the tow was cast off and he carried on home whilst the SUMB was hooked up to Stuarts and we were towed home.

Will post some pic's once they are uploaded.