Bunker Bash 2008 - The Photos

StealthyMarksman

Thanks Marty!

and some more...

stugbarrels.jpg

What is it with tank owners? :P

sdkfxgrass.jpg

reenactorsgroupphoto.jpg

With many thanks to the re-enactors for a brilliant display!

BunkerBash2008Card2065.jpg

And finally, many thanks to our pilot from Kudos Aviation, Lee Burling, for his many attempts to get us up in the air on the saturday. Unfortunatley, weather prevailed and we were grounded at the airport for the day.

Thanks for Looking!

Harry.

Stroll on Harry, !!! You are GOOD mate! :thumbsup: Brilliant pictures, you ought to enter them in competion. Mind if I copy the picture of me? Anytime you need a ride round the shows.

P.S. WHAT gentleman? People keep saying it, I'm still trying to find them.

Stroll on Harry, !!! You are GOOD mate! :thumbsup: Brilliant pictures, you ought to enter them in competion. Mind if I copy the picture of me? Anytime you need a ride round the shows.

P.S. WHAT gentleman? People keep saying it, I'm still trying to find them.

No problem Tony :D Thanks very much!

When you get to my age it's not just the knees, I've been crawling about undrerneath the jimmy all day and now I'm totally k-------d, I don't know which bit hurts the most:cry:

Degsy - I keep telling you - you didn't drop that two pence piece under there :coffee:

Thanks Harry. Thats one of the few pictures i've seen of our MCT Spartan on the move (not least because it spent more time "off road" that weekend). Not sure my hat goes with the vehicle though. Must choose more carefully next time.

Bring it next year & we'll have a blooming big hole & hill for you to play with in the arena... work starts on that next week :cool2:

Thanks Harry - Excellent pictures - A1.

Can I trouble you for the Ward Pictures and of course the one with me bent over the crane controls - (no smug jokes gents).

Some unusual angles of the Rugged Boys Wrecker Harry but they do make great pictures. Hats off to you young man.

Markheliops

Can I trouble you for the Ward Pictures and of course the one with me bent over the crane controls - (no smug jokes gents).

Markheliops

Harry reckons you were releasing some air :shake:

Some unusual angles of the Rugged Boys Wrecker Harry but they do make great pictures. Hats off to you young man.

Markheliops

No problem Mark, Ill put them all into a folder for you and send them over :-D

Cheers!

Harry

The over 50 treasure hunt. 1, place keys in left hand pocket. 2. wait 30 seconds. 3 Oh hell where did I put my keys!

Wish it was only keys, only takes about 5 minutes to forget everything:confused::)