Hi from Wiltshire

Hi All

had a look at this site for a while was an MVT member but got fed up with the some of the shows, used to enjoy the Portsmouth D day show back in the late 80's early 90's still playing with my 44 GPW. I'm from Wootton Bassett there are more jeeps here than anywhere I know of.

Cheers Mike

Welcome Mike, and though most people will say 'Isn't there anywhere he hasn't :argh::argh: been'. I do know Wotton Basset used to work at Clyffe Pypard. Please feel free to add your knowledge to the forum, we always look forward to a good argument with someone new.:-D

Hey colonel mustard,

You may well live in Wootton Bassett where there are more jeeps than anywhere you know of, but you also are living within driving distance of Swindon, home town of more women with enormous front bits than anywhere I know of, Diana Dors, Dolly Parton and Melinda Messenger to name just a few.

Dolly Parton in the parlour with the plunger....I love Cluedo. But surely the hyper inflated one is a septic and didn't spawn from Swindon????

It matters not. She's a well known tank driver. I think I prefer her singing to Melinda Messenger's. Go on Tony...say Melinda Messenger's what?

MB

Dolly Parton in the parlour with the plunger....I love Cluedo. But surely the hyper inflated one is a septic and didn't spawn from Swindon????

It matters not. She's a well known tank driver. I think I prefer her singing to Melinda Messenger's. Go on Tony...say Melinda Messenger's what?

MB

Anything to oblige! Melinda Messengers WHAT? :-D

Hi Mike and welcome aboard from me too! Are you a real Colonel :cool2::cool2:

Many thanks for the introduction and pleased that you decided to 'tune' in to HMVF! Make yourself at home and as seeing that you are a jeep owner - the dancing girls will be a long shortly!

Best wishes.

Jack.

You plumbloated muppet - I'M a jeep owner and I've never seen so much as a discarded toe nail of these dancing girls. You haven't gone all Austrian on us, have you, Jack????

M

That's because they're still round at my place and I can't get rid of them. They're eating me out of house and home and WON'T stop dancing. It's become very annoying, if I had known this was going to happen I wouldn't have joined up with this forum in the first place.

Hi Guys

No I'm not a colonel I draw for a living mostly on computers now days, I have got involved in Military Emblazoning onto Regimental drums for armies in this country and abroad. I've attached a sample for the Irish Guards sorry it's bit blurry as the full sized file would be huge.

Irish Guards.jpg

Hi Guys

No I'm not a colonel I draw for a living mostly on computers now days, I have got involved in Military Emblazoning onto Regimental drums for armies in this country and abroad. I've attached a sample for the Irish Guards sorry it's bit blurry as the full sized file would be huge.

WoW, thats GOOD.........:)