LONDONS NEW MAYOR relaxes transport for london regs

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

Told them we didnt need one as the one in the factory next door was perfectly adequate,:-D

Although I think the compulsory air bags for bikes as illustrated in the above post are fundamentally a good idea and may go some

way to reducing road injuries, the Health and Safety Directive 6754/08654/3HLKDR that in comes into force on 3rd Sept 2009 and requires ALL pedestrians to wear the exact same air bags is just taking things too far. It's just getting silly.

Although I think the compulsory air bags for bikes as illustrated in the above post are fundamentally a good idea and may go some

way to reducing road injuries, the Health and Safety Directive 6754/08654/3HLKDR that in comes into force on 3rd Sept 2009 and requires ALL pedestrians to wear the exact same air bags is just taking things too far. It's just getting silly.

:):):):-D i like it.

And index plate under the vehicle, so if you run someone over they can identify you!

my front plate is on hinges.i find squirels knock them off at speed.OH dear just realised the wind may push it up so it cant be read.how naughty must put that right.:nono::-D

Ah noe there was a beast called a Caraboat. It was a square tupperware box with wheels underneath and a tow hitch, came to the river drop box of chassis and add 9 hp outboard. don't know what it was like as a caravan as a boat it was :argh::argh::argh::shake: