RETURN OF THE EVEN MORE SHYTE (dont panic Jack)

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

You may need to read Shyte to understand where this comes from,the prints not good dont know why,any ideas?

In an effort to understand whats in this web business i have been doing a bit of studying.

A SHYTE is a measure of information usually on a computor.One Shyte equals one byte.A shyte is used to measure corrupt data,bad programing and rubbish on the internet.A spam message might contain 5 kiloshytes (ks) a virus infected file attachment could be 1.5 megashytes (ms) in size.A bad sector on a hard disk might take up 3 megashytes.Something measured in gigashytes (gs) can be left to the imagination.

If old Regi Shyte could read this i think he would laugh his head off.

Of course this could just be a load of old -----.

JORIS?.:-D

You may need to read Shyte to understand where this comes from,the prints not good dont know why,any ideas?

In an effort to understand whats in this web business i have been doing a bit of studying.

A SHYTE is a measure of information usually on a computor.One Shyte equals one byte.A shyte is used to measure corrupt data,bad programing and rubbish on the internet.A spam message might contain 5 kiloshytes (ks) a virus infected file attachment could be 1.5 megashytes (ms) in size.A bad sector on a hard disk might take up 3 megashytes.Something measured in gigashytes (gs) can be left to the imagination.

If old Regi Shyte could read this i think he would laugh his head off.

Of course this could just be a load of old -----.

JORIS?.:-D

STill waiting for your views on this JORIS:rofl:

Don't forget the terrashytes - what I usually have the morning after a curry.

MB

:tup::Wheres all our other funny men got to?.

Ive even heard you can carry your shyte around in removeable thumb drives, not to sure what happens when you pull your thumb out though?

This rings bells,doesnt a plum or something fall out?

Not forgetting the Bagoshyte....This is a vehicle that is usually well past its best and been round the clock more than once. They are made by various manufacturers, you have the Ford Bagoshyte ( previously known as a Sierra), Vauxhall Bagoshyte (Previously nova). Owning and running an MOT station we tend to see a few of these. The particular characteristic of these vehicles is to leave behind piles of rust on the car lift after being tested with the "Corrosion Assessment Tool" (Hammer.)

Don't forget SMELLOSHYTE,........:cool2: this is usually when your left fighting for breath after peing passed by young female (male :shake:) wearing only what could be described as .........well, as above, really. :rofl:

Give me coal tar soap, any day. :-D

Don't forget SMELLOSHYTE,........:cool2: this is usually when your left fighting for breath after peing passed by young female (male :shake:) wearing only what could be described as .........well, as above, really. :rofl:

Give me coal tar soap, any day. :-D

Very familiar with this one, girl at work, pheeeeew.......pass the smelling salts:shake::sweat:

Very familiar with this one, girl at work, pheeeeew.......pass the smelling salts:shake::sweat:

Whats slightly more worrying is there's a guy at work, who must BATH in the stuff before coming on shift,............working in the Mental Health section of the health service, you can possible imagine some of the reactions/comments............:whistle: he recieves;

Friends of mine just back from Nile cruise observed shytehawks named by tommys during the war,also were struck down by the egyptoshytes.similier to the Inca quikstep from south america,or theTehran Trotts.

Friends of mine just back from Nile cruise observed shytehawks named by tommys during the war,

We've got thousands of those b.....s round here, could do with exporting some if you're in the market:-D

Friends of mine just back from Nile cruise observed shytehawks named by tommys during the war,also were struck down by the egyptoshytes.similier to the Inca quikstep from south america,or theTehran Trotts.

Egyptoshytes, usually caused by the flies , the Tommys had a name for that too.:-D

Actually, real life can be quite amusing.

While evryone knows bits and bytes (a byte is 8 bits) not many people know that

2bits is a crumb

4bits in a nybble

8bits is s byte

16 bits is a playte

32 bits is dynner

Getting bay to Shyte, you cold have an attoshyte, which you wouldn't want to put on your head, but would be very small (atto is SI speak for x 10^-18, so an attoshyte is 0.000000000000000001 of a shyte).