WW1 vehicle ID's?

Rick W

Very deep searches on the interweb thingy. Look up one thing, that leads to another and another etc, I should be working really, but my job allows the use of the www in the background for the quieter moments! :whistle:

;-) Lucky You..........

I dont know whether you saw this

width=504 height=367http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c309/Greatwartruck/Maudslay.jpg[/img]

It is an ex RAF Maudslay Kegresse and must be unique. It just sold for £180. Apart from the missing tracks it looks to be mostly there. What a beauty and what fun it would be to drive around. Does anybody know where it has gone?

Tim (too)

Nooooo! Was that on ebay Tim? Wher was it?

It was in Feb edition of Heritage commercials. Looking at it further and having discussed with a work collegue, we agree that the wheels look like Kegresse wheels, but there does not seem to be enough room for the front steering axle and wheels. Also the rad appears to be just resting and is too wide for the chassis. We are wondering if it is just a few bits and pieces cobbled together. I cant find any reference to its existence. An enigma indeed!

Tim (too)

• 3 months later...