Went to the Pub

Topdog

Val and I had a meeting at the local pub on Thursday and for some reason decided to go in the Ferret :idea:

Ok, so the mirrors were frosted up but Val said it was clear behind when I reversed off the front grass........shame about the small tree that was there :whistle: No hon, it can't be salvaged!

It was a nice clear run along the A20 to Lenham, no traffic in front at all but she was a bit sluggish until things warmed up; which is what we were not doing until at least an hour inside. Bloomin eck it was nippy. Good fun though and gave the old girl a run out (the Ferret, not Val)

Just because it 'aint summer is no excuse not to use them. A moving vehicle is a happy vehicle.

Have a good one everybody. :-) Dave

i think we need a band next year :whistle:looks a great party there thougth :-D

will admit i woke up the next morning :knockknock: :died:hopefully didnt embaress the misses too much as she is just starting to talk to me again

andy can you help who ended up with the icecubes :whistle:

Take only the band, no the pipe!!! :tongue:

When start his song in the 4:00 mornig and you are with headache and you have drung one barrel of beer. It is absolutely great!!!! :banghead:

Radek

will admit i woke up the next morning :knockknock: :died:hopefully didnt embaress the misses too much as she is just starting to talk to me again

Well, with any luck, I MAY well be playing with a SQUEEZEBOX......... :whistle: :whistle: ;-)

As for the icecube,..........one ended up in me boot. :dunno:

As for the ones I 'gave' :evil: to Aofie,.............hehehehehehehe :naughty: :naughty: :nut: