Where is everyone?

Would I be talking to Clive Elliott? I do really like the 24v system, as we’ve never until last week had a failure to start the engine, even in the coldest temperatures. Maintenance to the ignition system as with everything else has always been done in house, the one part that has been avoided being the little black box. When the landrover wouldn’t fire up last week, I had 24v going in on the white wire, and 5v coming out on the low tension lead. At that point, the only thing in between the two was the filter box. Having taken the lid off, the thinner winding on the resistor had broken badly. Thankyou once again, Steven.

this is my thoughts the younger generation are not able to afford the cost of wartime vehicles so they do not appeal to them. though a few would love to own one and some will buy a ex military landrover because they can use it as ever day transport. My own view on posting vehicles that are been restored is most of the ones l do are for customers they pay for that and if they want to post  pictures of them that is their 'right l get my pleasure from known that they are happy with my efforts  

Edited by wally dugan
  • Like 2