Chevy CMP FAT parts manual wanted

67burwood

The one LWD has would not cover the body work, but the majority of mechanical.  
Though there will be difference since you have an early CGT, from what I remember e.g. the axles and brakes are equivalent to the later 13 cab C30 and not C60. 
These are the "correct" parts list for the CGT, but they only come up for sale occasionally. 
Some of the body work is listed but not shown. 

122089FF-D118-41A6-8394-29D13CDB7011.jpeg

91D32B9E-6478-46DE-A5F0-9B88D7D43F76.jpeg

12 minutes ago, Niels v said:

The one LWD has would not cover the body work, but the majority of mechanical.  
Though there will be difference since you have an early CGT, from what I remember e.g. the axles and brakes are equivalent to the later 13 cab C30 and not C60. 
These are the "correct" parts list for the CGT, but they only come up for sale occasionally. 
Some of the body work is listed but not shown. 

122089FF-D118-41A6-8394-29D13CDB7011.jpeg

91D32B9E-6478-46DE-A5F0-9B88D7D43F76.jpeg

Thanks for the info, I’ve purchased the book, I find parts book a good reference for identifying missing parts and order of assembly, just in case someone else has not done it right. 

2 minutes ago, Niels v said:

I dont know if there is a specific place for it, but if the files are not to big they will fit in a comment 

Instruction book driving maintenace repair Chevrolet cab 12 (2).pdf 18.56 MB · 0 downloads

I was mostly thinking it would be nice to have a central library of manuals like Steelsoldiers has for U.S. TMs.