Footman James insurance.

Jack

Good morning all.

As you may of already seen we now have a Footman James insurance banner up on the site. As you know, these guys are extremely well know and extremely well respected.

I would encourage you and would appreciate it if you click on the banner or give them a call if you are looking to renew your insurance policy - or if you are looking for a better deal than the one you have currently - just give them call.......!

Best wishes.

Jack.

I can certainly recommend them, having had claims experience with them. Several years ago, my Militant-I was on axle stands near Worcester while my wheels were miles away in the Forest of Dean being refurbished (powder-coated) and fitted with brand-new 1500x20's. The uninsured workshop was torched, (they were after the owner, not the tenant!), and what with quenching etc, nothing was salvageable.

Footman James paid up £1200, no hassle, which in those days enabled me to replace the wheels and tyres. This I did not expect, given the location away from the truck and circumstances. Needless to say, I am still with them.

I speak as I find.............!! :-)