Hi everone

Davie

Hi there, my name is Davie, I live on a farm near Auchendinny which is ten miles south of Edinburgh. I have an Albion CX22s which I am fixing up, also have a Land Rover 109 11A. I have been meaning to join this forum for a while now, tonight I have been prompted to do this by the post about the tyres. My Albion needs a full set. Any way, enough waffling for now, I'll try and post some pics of my motors in the near future. Cheers for now.

The Scottish branch is growing. Good. Welcome to the forum. Don't think I've been to your place - but know Gifford and Haddington and have been a bit further down to Duns to see the Jim Clark Room (years ago). Hoping to get to Scotland in 08 for the first time in a ten years. Lots of people to see.

See that the new HMVF Bar Grip nite spot is now open and serving drinks in the extended happy hour. There's no smoking allowed in the bar, but that never stopped Jack after a few beers and some pork scratchings. Gas, Gas, Gas- if you know what I mean. Run to the hills - well, actually; you're already there aren't you!

MB

Welcome Davie and all you folk from the north!

Scotland seems to have some remarkable mechanical survivors, especially so the farther north you go. It appears the scrapman never made it that far judging by some of the farmyard relics I've come across.

Your motor looks in great shape, presumably a recovery truck at some stage?

Your motor looks in great shape, presumably a recovery truck at some stage?

I don't think so, there are no signs of anything being fitted other than original equipment. I wander what she has been doing since she was cast in 1968. Davie.