Flanders day out in 2008

Snapper

prices and booking are liable to go up on the lead up to Xmas. Are we looking New year? Best fares seem to be around February March, just before Easter. would be a nice start to the season. Next year is the 90th anniversary of the Armistace for the Great War, so may be a lot going on.

Mark go all the way to Belgium for STELLA!! What about Palm, my favourite, Jupiter, Passendale's own brew I can't remember the rest of the alphabet. Pommier which apple and pear and a great cold drink. Or if you really want to blow the brain Hummel. One problem is if you but beer in bottles and a crate you will pay a deposit. So bring back to UK and the cost of lost deposits will be more than the beer!. fortunately Palm can be got in cans now. :-D Food i think we would agree the Belgium national food is the Chip, still can't face them with mayonnaise though. And the cakes , well every patisserie has a drain for the drool outside the windows. Of course we are going for serious historical study. There's a good cash and carry just outside, by the way, off the roundabout with the tap.

Update on dates (corrected assuming it was a Saturday we were going..):

January

05th: Joris, Neil

12th: Joris, Neil

19th: Joris, Neil

26th: Joris, Neil

February

02nd:

09th: Joris, Neil

16th: Joris

23rd: Joris, Neil

March