Going to get the Hoover out......

Jack

By the look of that stats most members are at Beltring so I thought I would get the Hoover out and have a bit of a clean up of the place. Joris can you grab all the overalls and put them in the washing machine please. God this place is a mess.

:goodidea: Guys What a good idea

:deal: While you are at it, could you give the net curtains in the club house a wash, and don't forget to hoover down the sides and back of the sofas - any money you find can go in the tea & coffee kitty, any mucky publications hidden under the cushions can go straight in the bin.

Oh and don't forget when the curtains are down to clean the windows - and the paintwork on the windows and skirting boards could also do with a wash.

May be it would be an idea to give the walls a lick of fresh emulsion -not that dreary NATO green stuff you used last time. :nono:

Don't forget to put the dust sheets down.

And while I think about it the light in the ladies powder room need a new bulb and the light shade could do with dusting

Talking of light bulbs - I noticed one of the lights in the ships prow drinks cabinet is also on the blink............... actually the whole cabinet needs emptying out, wiping down and restocking - I think the cocktail cherries are near to being out of date - may be be a good move to get in some more of those coloured straws and cocktail umbrellas. You know the ones Joris likes to have in his glass of Cola.

Talking of out of date items Jack you need to check the date on the Horlicks that you have in the kitchen and have you finished that last bottle of Sanatogin yet?

Now what else was there ...................

Oh yes, I think after you have done that it would be wise to pop down to the hire shop and get a carpet shampoo machine.

You will need to move all the furniture out first and then give the carpets a really good clean - especially where Snapper spilt his hot Ribina the other evening. :beer:

What would be really lovely is if you could then see your way to making some nice cakes - Dehlia's book is on the shelf in the kitchen. :rtfm: It would be rather nice to have some cakes and a nice pot of tea when we all come back.

And don't forget to use the best china, not those scabby mess tins.

Well boys have fun - I am sure you will.

A little bit of healthy exercise is so much better than sitting and playing computer games - don't you think. :computerterror:

Toodle Pip :wave:

PS Jack :angel: if you do a good job I Will see what I can bring you back from Beltring.

PPS. If I find out that while we are all away all you have done is pester the dancing girls :dancinggirls: there will be big trouble :n00b:

All to much effort.

I agree with moving the furniture out in to the front but leave it there and get some fresh stuff out of a skip.

There is no need to replace the carpet, just get another one out of the same skip and put it on top.

If windows are dirty, boarding them up is a wise option and you wont need any curtains.

Just stick lots of posters over the walls. Saves money on repainting them. I still have loads of those 1970's ones by After the Battle. I will bring them in.

I notice that we dont get many spammers any more on this forum. Maybe they think we are all a bit too odd?

Tim (too)

Right. Better go and do so me work now.

Guest shane taylor

can't we give the dancing girls an extra fiver to help out? :dunno:

That is just a great answer :-D :-D :-D

By the look of that stats most members are at Beltring so I thought I would get the Hoover out and have a bit of a clean up of the place. Joris can you grab all the overalls and put them in the washing machine please. God this place is a mess.

I Bought the other half a new belt & bag for her birthday.

The Hoover works a treat now.

Jack, if you are cleaning don't forget these. ;-)

I hear it's your colour

On NBC training we were assured that any Marigolds would be a suitable replacement for the black neoprene gas gloves we were issued. There may be a camouflage issue there though ... unless you enjoy hiding in a cherry tree.

On NBC training we were assured that any Marigolds would be a suitable replacement for the black neoprene gas gloves we were issued. There may be a camouflage issue there though ... unless you enjoy hiding in a cherry tree.

Or a GMC :whistle: