Heelllooooo!

You never looked so good gal!! :-D

The Russian iron looks a nice fit on there.

I am already sniffing round another MV, can you guess what it is? :naughty:

Well - a person of taste and discernment would obviously be going for another Stalwart!! What other vehicle combines so much fun and so much pain all in one package??? :evil: :evil:

This is like Hollyoaks with tanks. Thank Heaven for quieter areas on the forum. Nice tank, though. Having lost the plot I shall go and look for a new one.

Welcome aboard Zoe. You obviously know the odd loon on this forum already. This does not give you automatic right to put your feet on the sofa (when wearing boots), own a pink cushion (there can be only one) or play Load music in the clubhouse. For the sake of accuracy, Load music is peculiar to Dorset and is best heard from a very great distance away. GMC owners from Dorset are prone to liking Load Music... It involves a fair amount of wailing and yodelling to a backing track of bad British heavy metal or all Dorothy Squires music . Serious lovers of Load Music will also be at home singing along to Anthony Newley and the soundtrack of Dr Doolittle. Lovers of LOUD music are a wholly different breed. You have been warned.

Hi Zoe

Welcome. Come and have fun. :yay:

Don't worry if you want to use the angel grinder after hours - you just do it.

Jack's just getting his cushion in a knot cus he's a bit frightened of using it himself cus of the way the sparks all fly about and he doesn't like getting his hair dirty.

Usually at this stage in the post the 'Dancing Girls' get mentioned :dancinggirls: - but as that probably would not appeal to much to you, as with me, I think it's about time we found ourselfs some 'Dancing Boys' :whistle: :goodidea: :whistle:

Hi Zoe

Welcome. Come and have fun. :yay:

Don't worry if you want to use the angel grinder after hours - you just do it.

Jack's just getting his cushion in a knot cus he's a bit frightened of using it himself cus of the way the sparks all fly about and he doesn't like getting his hair dirty.

Usually at this stage in the post the 'Dancing Girls' get mentioned :dancinggirls: - but as that probably would not appeal to much to you, as with me, I think it's about time we found ourselfs some 'Dancing Boys' :whistle: :goodidea: :whistle:

Hi Zoe :-)

I like the idea of dancing boys as well :banana: