Stoneleigh 31st Jan

timbo

• 3 weeks later...

I will be there in the usual place Hall 2 Stalls 209-210-211 call in for a chat and say hello or even

have a go and buy something

I will have on the stand a selection of mortars inc

British 2 inch Mortar

US 60mm Mortar

Canadian 60mm Mortar

Portugese 60mm Mortar

British 3 & 4 inch Mortars

these are all complete units

Chris

Yes im planning to be there

Al

It was very busy I thought did buy a very expensive and cheap tasting coffee that's all did think the price of items was a bit on the high side that may be down to the cost of having a stand there was good to see marc glen there. The two things that stood out for me was the OS radio that's coming up in a auction and the airsoft webbely very nice was very tempted to by one. Will check there web site out.

Al

From a British vehicle spares viewpoint the only two traders of note (to me) were Marcus Glenn (previously absent for 5 years) and Carl Jenkins (LMS). Marcus Glenn was very busy with sack truck loads of items departing his large stall regularly. Plenty of his excellent paint leaving too, particularly towards the end of the day. LMS's range of lines were as we usually see.

It seems that the British vehicle world (including motorcycles, my 'thing') has waned at Stoneleigh, perhaps that's something we ought to work on. Mind you, the stalls in the two show halls were fully taken, even Lieutenant Hubert Gruber was there!