Colchester Military Festival 16th June

Hi David, I hope to be there with the family. We are taking the Landie and if I can be asked I might bring the Bedford out for a run but that depends on how knacked I am from a long weekend plus at the Household Cavalry Pageant.

Well, I'll be there...

(but you already knew that ;-) )

At the last count we had about 40 MVs booked in. But most of our club (East Anglian Fighting Vehicle Group) weren't counted in this figure coz they're all too lazy to fill-in the forms :afro: They WILL be there though :evil:

If any of you lot out there fancy coming along, it's not too late ~ just drop me a PM and I'll give you the secret password...

More info here-->

http://historicmilitaryvehicles.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=38&topic=3414.15

well im hoping to drive up friday slowly and then go home by train and then pick up the family for sat then return sunday to collect the 109

if the landy breaks down then just me no family but does anyone from essex mind being a back up if i break down

if the landy breaks down

They don't break down do they? ;-)

The Army are on hand all weekend and will be busy carting lots of our stuff around anyway (they prefer this to us mucking-up their grass :-) ) so I'm sure you'll be OK for a lift on the back of an Oshkosh low loader if the need arises. Give 'em a crate of beer and they're an extremely helpful bunch!

I (and quite a few other East Anglians) will be on site from Friday morning putting up ropes etc. so give us a shout.

Gareth

well im hoping to drive up friday slowly and then go home by train and then pick up the family for sat then return sunday to collect the 109

if the landy breaks down then just me no family but does anyone from essex mind being a back up if i break down

I should be around David so any problems give me a call and I will see what I can do.