Hello from Lancashire

Hi Graham - Welcome to the forum. I'm in Hutton so not far away. South Cumbria & North Lancs MVT group meet at Th'Owd Tithe Barn in Garstang on the first Tuesday of the month so pop in if you like and say hello.

Several good local events coming up which you can see on the SC & NL website with the beer festival at The Horns Inn, Goosnargh, on August Bank Holiday weekend not to be missed.

Ian

need to get em ready mate for the Lytham wartime weekend in august , great weekend ................

Dont think I'll be ready for then. K9 needs a new gasket on the carb as fuel flows out, much fun over a warm exhaust. Plus various odd jobs all over it. Ferret is on for a full rebuild that I've just started, and it needs road registering. The landi needs a small overhall on a few areas. Hopefully get a holiday soon and get a few jobs ticked of.

Hi Graham - Welcome to the forum. I'm in Hutton so not far away. South Cumbria & North Lancs MVT group meet at Th'Owd Tithe Barn in Garstang on the first Tuesday of the month so pop in if you like and say hello.

Several good local events coming up which you can see on the SC & NL website with the beer festival at The Horns Inn, Goosnargh, on August Bank Holiday weekend not to be missed.

Ian

Popped in last year to the horns inn bash and to be really honest found it quite difficult to get anyone to talk to us. I know there is some welcoming people in the group as I met some at heatons bridge later on. It just put us of joining the mvt. Mostly heard more talk about the price of washing machines then helpful advice for a younger starter.