Hello from Ottawa

Hi folks

My best mate Robin Craig has been leaning on me for a while to take the plunge and join the forum - so here we are. I have a bunch of Land Rovers - 2 of which are ex-mil: 31 HF 77 - ex BATUS Series 3 109GS, and 3746 - ex Luxembourg 1 tonne FC FFR - the 1 tonne is the one Robin owned back around 2000-ish. Both trucks are up and running and mostly back to service colours. Other mil kit in the collection includes a wide track Sankey - also ex BATUS and an M100 utility trailer. Like a lot of us - my MV desires exceed my funding to make a reality: my interests include most postwar Brit kit esp Pig, Ferret, Saracen, Stolly, Saladin, and most things Bedford ( esp RL)

I'm working on taking the MV affliction to the next stage - beyond Land Rovers -and have been "advised" by RC and other addicts that a Ferret or Pig would be a good place to start...which sounds very logical -but I'd be pleased to hear some other opinions

looking forward to wading into the huge amount of really interesting info and knowledge in the forum

thats all for now

best regards

Andrew

image.jpg

image.jpg