First time on this and about time I got started . My name is Geoff , live in Brisbane and collect one off odd bits of gear . My Father was a Fifth engineer with the Dutch Merchant Marine during WW2 , 39 to 45 . Hence the name . Lots of stories their . Anyway for you guys wondering where the Alvis Juggernaut is going , sold in the recent auction at Melsham. I bought it to go in my collection which I am setting up at Esk , two hours west of Brisbane . My business is involved with Aviation Ground Equipment in Australia and surrounding Pacific Islands . Also have a variety of WW2 vehicles , partial to CMP versions . The Juggernaut will be restored in the not to distant future . Would like a colour photo of it and maybe some history . It is an interesting vehicle . I also own Hunter FR74s , G-BABM and a Mig 21 which will be brought up to ground running stage .

Have a few stories from Spitfires to White Scout cars to share with you as we go along . The Juggernaut is on its way to Oz .

I did bid on other vehicles in the auction but was not successful . I am hearing to the U.S. In August to pack my 1917 Holt Artillery Tractor along with some other bits and pieces . Looking for limber and gun to go with it .

Cheers All ,

Geoff .

Hi Geoff

Interesting that two us who are "partial to CMP" should post our introductions to HMVF from opposite sides of the world, the same day. Look forward to reading more on your projects.

Cheers Phil