Greeting from the Czech Republic

Hello,

my name is Frantisek / Frankie and I live in Pilsen.

I am interested in US, British, Canadian and German WWII cars and mostly trucks. My father has few of them - so that's where my interest begun years ago. Few of his cars were in old good Wheels and Tracks magines - in messages "from behind the iron curtain."

In few years (hopefully next year) me and my father are going to renovate (or let renovate) a cab 13 FGT - which was originaly from Czechoslovakian Independent Armored Brigade Group, so I am looking for a limber and a 25 pounder (and looking for money to pay them :) )

Hello Frankie,

Another Artillery man is always good news , I can supply a 25 pdr Gun and limber but not the money to pay for it !

A package deal for 15k ,need to find a big box to send it in though. :laugh:

Rob......................rnixartillery.

Hello Frankie,

Another Artillery man is always good news , I can supply a 25 pdr Gun and limber but not the money to pay for it !

A package deal for 15k ,need to find a big box to send it in though. :laugh:

Rob......................rnixartillery.

Hi Rob,

Thank you very much for you offer! I know your offers from milweb and MLU Forum, hopefully we'll make a deal once. I really love the "combination" :laugh:

Frankie

Thank you all.

Robin, I am not much in modern stuff, in radio stuff and I am totally against russian stuff, but I will ask few friends if they do not have it. Could you send me a picture of what exactly you need? My mail is 2nd-ranger-bn "@" centrum.cz

Frankie

Edited by Broccoli

Welcome aboard. I have been dying to get some stuff from Czech republic, like a Saurer 4K that was offered by Mortar Investments, but then logic and practicality start to take small bites. You are lucky to be in Czech, I understand there is a ton of gear still floating around Eastern Europe that has been unrestored.